The Defence Offsets Management Wing (DOMW) under the Department of Defence Production will be responsible for formulation of Defence Offsets Guidelines and all matters relating to post contract management.
The functions of DOMW include:
- Formulation of Defence Offset Guidelines;
- Monitoring the discharge of offset obligations, including audit and review of progress reports received from vendors;
- Participation in Technical and Commercial evaluation of offset proposal as members of TOEC and CNC;
- Implementation of Offset Banking Guidelines;
- Administration of penalties under offset contracts in consultation with Acquisition Wing;
- Assisting vendors in interfacing with Indian Industry;
- Other responsibilities assigned under the Offset guidelines or entrusted by the Government.
DOMW works in close collaboration with Defence Acquisition Wing for smooth implementation of the Offset guidelines.